[OpenDaylight TSC] Nitrogen RC1 Build CSIT Failures

Kit Lou <klou.external@...>

Thank you Jamo!

Do we have a list of all the applicable patches that we need to merge into nitrogen?   Thanh/Anil - Can you merge them?

We still need team members to review the CSIT failures for the following projects and update the spreadsheet [1]:
   * aaa
   * bier
   * coe
   * sfc
   * snmp
   * sxp
   * unimgr

Best Regards,
Kit Lou

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
Netvirt has a lot of problems, mostly all due to the same (assuming) clustering
issues we saw in carbon. I think those are mostly resolved now with hard work
from people like Sam, Robert and Tom. But, I don't think those changes were
merged in nitrogen when the autorelease job ran which triggered these tests.

We need a respin, I think.

If not that, I can file some blocker bug(s) for us to track the problems we see
in the netvirt CSIT.

Thanks,
JamO