~vorburger stepping down as infrautils PTL, nominating Faseela

Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...>

Dear ODL infrautils community,

I have realized that by me somehow "hanging on" to the infrautils PTL role, out of some "nostalgia", I'm not serving the OpenDaylight project - on the contrary.

Therefore I'd like to step down as PTL from infrautils. I'd like to hereby recommend Faseela as the new PTL. She has made numerous contributions, and understands this project well.

Faseela, would you be willing to take on this role?

Tx,
M.
--
Michael Vorburger, Red Hat
vorburger@... | IRC: vorburger @freenode | ~ = http://vorburger.ch

Faseela K

Sure Michael, I can take up the role.

(if anyone else is interested in taking up the role, please do self-nominate)

Thanks a lot for all your contributions so far, Michael !

Thanks,

Faseela

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 12:40 PM Faseela K <faseela.k@...> wrote:

Sure Michael, I can take up the role.

(if anyone else is interested in taking up the role, please do self-nominate)

Great, thank you! - Let's give it 48h, and call for a vote next Tuesday.

Thanks a lot for all your contributions so far, Michael !

It was a pleasure serving OpenDaylight through infrautils.

Thanks,

Faseela

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 1:33 PM Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 12:40 PM Faseela K <faseela.k@...> wrote:

Sure Michael, I can take up the role.

(if anyone else is interested in taking up the role, please do self-nominate)

Great, thank you! - Let's give it 48h, and call for a vote next Tuesday.

With no self nominations, Faseela is the only candidate for the infrautils PTL role. So let's vote:

+1 from me for Faseela as infrautils PTL

Any other active infrautils committers (Robert? Tom?), please vote now.

Faseela, unless there are any (unexpected) -1 in the next let's say working 48h (say by Tuesday), please consider yourself the new PTL. Congratulations!

Feel free to update https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Infrastructure_Utilities:Main accordingly next week.

Tom Pantelis <tompantelis@...>

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 6:11 AM Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 1:33 PM Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 12:40 PM Faseela K <faseela.k@...> wrote:

Sure Michael, I can take up the role.

(if anyone else is interested in taking up the role, please do self-nominate)

Great, thank you! - Let's give it 48h, and call for a vote next Tuesday.

With no self nominations, Faseela is the only candidate for the infrautils PTL role. So let's vote:

+1 from me for Faseela as infrautils PTL

Any other active infrautils committers (Robert? Tom?), please vote now.

+1

Robert Varga <nite@...>