[documentation] Migrate lispflowmapping docs to project repo

Lori Jakab

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 3:05 AM Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...> wrote:

Hi lispflowmapping-dev,

I've submitted a few patches to migrate your documentation into your project repo the Gerrit topic here:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/topic:lispflowmapping-docs

Once merged we can activate the project specific docs job. This allows project specific docs to exist directly inside of their project repo and the ODL docs project can link to the docs via intersphinx linking. This should make the documentation process more simplified moving forward.
Thanks Thanh. There is just one typo in all patches, I noted it in the
reviews, please update that and I will merge the patches. Our original
doc title has LISP capitalized.

Best regards,
-Lori

Regards,
Thanh

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 12:34 PM Lori Jakab <lorand.jakab+odl@...> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 3:05 AM Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...> wrote:
> Hi lispflowmapping-dev,
>
> I've submitted a few patches to migrate your documentation into your project repo the Gerrit topic here:
>
>     https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/q/topic:lispflowmapping-docs
>
> Once merged we can activate the project specific docs job. This allows project specific docs to exist directly inside of their project repo and the ODL docs project can link to the docs via intersphinx linking. This should make the documentation process more simplified moving forward.

Thanks Thanh. There is just one typo in all patches, I noted it in the
reviews, please update that and I will merge the patches. Our original
doc title has LISP capitalized.

Hi Lori,

Thanks for merging the patches. The LISP Flow Mapping docs are now available on ReadTheDocs at https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/lispflowmapping

I've also submitted a patch to releng/builder to turn on the docs jobs here https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/76038

Finally, the lispflowmapping RTD project page is here https://readthedocs.org/projects/odl-lispflowmapping if any committers want to be added as a maintainer of this project please privately send me your RTD userid (note that this is not the same as LFID, you need an account with RTD).

Cheers,
Thanh