Virtual Network and VN-PN Mapping tabs

Elena Batanero

Hello,

I have noticed that there isn’t any information in the tabs named: Virtual Network and VN-PN Mapping, as shown below, once I have run the BOD or SFC scenario:

Should there be any information there?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Elena Batanero.

Tianran Zhou

Hi Elena,

From your previous mail, the mapping is fail. So it’s no wonder that nothing shows in this tab view.

Let’s think firstly why the error happens from the last mail.

Best,

Tianran