Re: Replacing NeutronTranscriberProvider with regular standard OSGi Blueprint by annotation

Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...>

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 9:14 PM, Isaku Yamahata <yamahata@...> wrote:
The code simply is inherited from beforex-blueprit era. i.e. Config Subsystem era.
The way you propose would be good simplification.

Thanks,

Isaku Yamahata <isaku.yamahata@...>

Join z.archive.neutron-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.