[OpenDaylight TSC] TSC Vote for Achuth Maniyedath as Neutron Northbound project committer

Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...>

+1

We have a +1 vote from the following TSC members:

Faseela, Hema, Luis, Tejas, Jamo, Abhijit

Hence this carries as that is 6 out of 11. Congratulations Achuth for being approved as the Neutron committer.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 9:50 AM Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
+1

On 11/8/19 9:34 AM, Tejas Nevrekar wrote:
+1

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 10:12 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
+1

+1

From: Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...>
Date: Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:42 AM
To: Michael Vorburger <mike@...>
Cc: ODL neutron dev <neutron-dev@...>, Isaku Yamahata <isaku.yamahata@...>, Josh Hershberg <jhershbe@...>, Achuth Maniyedath <achuth.m@...>

It has been a week - and no one else has voted. Besides, Michael was the only "active" committer on Neutron Northbound. Hence I will take the liberty to conclude the vote on the Neutron mailing list and start a TSC vote to approve Achuth as the committer.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 10:07 AM Michael Vorburger <mike@...> wrote:
+1

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019, 22:41 Abhijit Kumbhare, <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
Correcting my last statement:

However it will be easier if we have actual votes from the existing committers (Michael, Josh and Isaku).

You are free to vote -1, 0 or +1.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 3:38 PM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
Hello Neutron project,

We have not had any active committer or PTL on the project for the last 5-6 months. Since no one from the project is active at the moment nor has a candidate to propose, I will take the liberty of proposing a candidate.

[...]

Can the existing committers of the project vote either -1, 0 or +1 for Achuth as a Neutron Northbound project committer?

Since the project has no active committers and this is an unusual situation, if there are not enough votes I will still propose his candidature to the TSC in a week. However it will be easier if we have actual votes from the existing committers (Michael, Josh and Isaku) - either 0 or 1.

Thanks,
Abhijit

Faseela.K

Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...>

Achuth,

Please work with Helpdesk to get your committer rights approved. Also please update the page for the Neutron Northbound project to update the active committer list to include yourself:

I believe you are the only active committer - so unless Michael wants to continue. Hence - please move all the other names from active committer list to the "Emeritus Committers".

We should try to have more than one active committer in the future. If you are OK being the Neutron Northbound PTL (Project lead) - please let the TSC know by sending an email to the TSC mailing list announcing yourself as the PTL.

Thanks,
Abhijit