[release] Autorelease carbon failed to build next from next

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention next-devs,

Autorelease carbon failed to build next from next in build
475. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-carbon/475

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-carbon/475/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 2:28 AM, Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...> wrote:
Attention next-devs,

Autorelease carbon failed to build next from next in build
475. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-carbon/475

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-carbon/475/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Hi next-devs,

The last 3 Autorelease Carbon builds have been failing with next `npm install` runs can someone please take a look at this and provide an ETA when this will get fixed?

Thanks,
Thanh

Robert Varga <nite@...>

On 23/09/17 17:30, Thanh Ha wrote:

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-carbon/475
<https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-carbon/475>

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-carbon/475/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-carbon/475/>

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Hi next-devs,

The last 3 Autorelease Carbon builds have been failing with next `npm
install` runs can someone please take a look at this and provide an ETA
when this will get fixed?
looks like a problem in compatbility between node-0.12.x and one of the
modules -- specifically boom.

I suspect this is caused by a release of some plugin -- not sure how to
fix that, though.

Kit Lou <klou.external@...>

[+ dlux and dluxapps project teams]

dlux and dluxapps Project Team members,

I was told that you have expertise in this area and will most likely be able to help resolve this problem.

Could you please take a look?

Best Regards,
Kit Lou

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 3:57 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 23/09/17 17:30, Thanh Ha wrote:

>     Console Logs:
>     https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-carbon/475
>     <https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-carbon/475>
>
>     Jenkins Build:
>     https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-carbon/475/
>     <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-carbon/475/>
>
>     Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.
>
>     Thanks,
>     ODL releng/autorelease team
>

> Hi next-devs,
>
> The last 3 Autorelease Carbon builds have been failing with next `npm
> install` runs can someone please take a look at this and provide an ETA
> when this will get fixed?

looks like a problem in compatbility between node-0.12.x and one of the
modules -- specifically boom.

I suspect this is caused by a release of some plugin -- not sure how to
fix that, though.

Anil Belur <abelur@...>

We have temporarily disabled `next` from Carbon [1.] to see if the build goes through.

Appreciate if anyone can resolve this at the earliest.