Source code for opendove gateway kernel module

Jun Xiao

Hi,

Could anyone point me the source code for the kernel module?

Thanks,
Jun

Ryan Moats <rmoats@...>

Unfortunately, the kernel module is LGPL and so is still looking for a home...

Ryan Moats

opendove-dev-bounces@... wrote on 02/20/2014 08:47:08 PM:

> From: Jun Xiao <xiaojuntime@...>

> To: opendove-dev@...,
> Date: 02/20/2014 08:47 PM
> Subject: [opendove-dev] Source code for opendove gateway kernel module
> Sent by: opendove-dev-bounces@...
>
> Hi,
>
> Could anyone point me the source code for the kernel module?
>
> Thanks,
> Jun

Ryan Moats <rmoats@...>

Oops, that was a typo... I should have said "GPL", not "LGPL"

Ryan Moats/Omaha/IBM wrote on 02/21/2014 08:04:00 AM:

> From: Ryan Moats/Omaha/IBM

> To: Jun Xiao <xiaojuntime@...>,
> Cc: opendove-dev@...
> Date: 02/21/2014 08:04 AM
> Subject: Re: [opendove-dev] Source code for opendove gateway kernel module
>
> Unfortunately, the kernel module is LGPL and so is still looking fora home...

> Ryan Moats

> opendove-dev-bounces@... wrote on 02/20/2014 08:47:08 PM:
>
> > From: Jun Xiao <xiaojuntime@...>

> > To: opendove-dev@...,
> > Date: 02/20/2014 08:47 PM
> > Subject: [opendove-dev] Source code for opendove gateway kernel module
> > Sent by: opendove-dev-bounces@...
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Could anyone point me the source code for the kernel module?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jun

Jun Xiao

Thanks Ryan, then is there any way to build out odgw?

Jun

From: Jun Xiao <xiaojuntime@...>
To: opendove-dev@...,
Date: 02/20/2014 08:47 PM
Sent by: opendove-dev-bounces@...

Hi,

Could anyone point me the source code for the kernel module?

Thanks,
Jun

Ryan Moats <rmoats@...>

As of today, we are still working on the non-technical issues that will allow us to make the kernel module source available.
Once those issues are resolved, the wiki will be updated and mail will be posted to this list.

Ryan

Jun Xiao <xiaojuntime@...> wrote on 02/21/2014 10:11:04 AM:

> From: Jun Xiao <xiaojuntime@...>

> To: Ryan Moats/Omaha/IBM@IBMUS,
> Cc: opendove-dev <opendove-dev@...>
> Date: 02/21/2014 10:11 AM
> Subject: Re: [opendove-dev] Source code for opendove gateway kernel module
>
> Thanks Ryan, then is there any way to build out odgw?
>
> Jun
>
> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 11:40 PM, Ryan Moats <rmoats@...> wrote:
> > Oops, that was a typo... I should have said "GPL", not "LGPL"
> >
> > Ryan Moats/Omaha/IBM wrote on 02/21/2014 08:04:00 AM:
> >
> >> From: Ryan Moats/Omaha/IBM
> >> To: Jun Xiao <xiaojuntime@...>,
> >> Cc: opendove-dev@...
> >> Date: 02/21/2014 08:04 AM
> >> Subject: Re: [opendove-dev] Source code for opendove gateway kernel module
> >>
> >> Unfortunately, the kernel module is LGPL and so is still looking fora
> >> home...
> >

> >> Ryan Moats
> >>
> >> opendove-dev-bounces@... wrote on 02/20/2014 08:47:08
> >> PM:

Anees Shaikh

Ryan, I wonder if we couldn't just include the source tree for the kernel module in the third-party directory to make it clear it's separate.   The source would be available but we just wouldn't build it as part of the project or continuous integration.

Maybe worth checking with Phil and/or TSC if this would be acceptable.

-- Anees