From: Michal Rehak -X (mirehak - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco) <mirehak@...>
Sent: 31 March 2015 15:12
To: Rajendran Ashok; Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco)
Cc: openflowplugin-users@...; openflowjava-dev
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] [openflowplugin-users] Facing problem in enabling TLS connection in opendaylight controller

fw to openflowjava-ml

From: Rajendran Ashok [ashok.rajendran@...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 00:54
To: Michal Rehak -X (mirehak - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco); Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco)
Cc: openflowplugin-users@...

Thanks Michal for the reply. I was following the same link for enabling TLS. In this link, it has mentioned to find the files exemplary-*.pem in this path openflowjava/openflow-protocol-impl/src/main/resources. But I am not able to find that files in that path.

Is there any steps to generate this file or am I missing any configuration ? Please help on this

EXCERPT FROM WIKI LINK:

Exemplary configuration

There is already exemplary code in configuration/initial/42-openflowplugin.xml file and also exemplary keys stored in openflowjava (src/main/resources). This exemplary code is commented, so the default is to use unsecured communication.

If you want to try TLS secured communication with your device, you need to do following steps:

* make sure that <transport-protocol> is set with TLS
* uncomment code in <tls> tags
* find exemplary-* files in openflowjava repository - under openflow-protocol-impl/src/main/resources
* copy exemplary-switch-privkey.pem, exemplary-switch-cert.pem and exemplary-cacert.pem files into your device
* configure your device with provided keys (in case of openvswitch please see "Configure openvswitch SSL" part below)
* start communication

Thanks
Ashok