From: Bertrand Low
Sent: December 24, 2016 6:24 PM
To: michal.polkorab@...
Cc: Venkatrangan G - ERS, HCL Tech <venkatrangang@...>; openflowjava-dev@...
Subject: bug 5173 - "deserialization failed" WARN messages

Hi Michal and openflowjava team,

Regarding bug 5173, my team has found that the following kind of WARN log message creates unnecessary confusion to the end user and makes it hard to debug other issues in the log (due to the large number of such messages):

2016-12-18 01:35:18,356 | WARN  | entLoopGroup-7-1 | OFDecoder                        | 296 - org.opendaylight.openflowjava.openflow-protocol-impl - 0.8.2.SNAPSHOT | Message deserialization failed

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Deserializer for key: msgVersion: 4 objectClass: org.opendaylight.yang.gen.v1.urn.opendaylight.openflow.common.action.rev150203.actions.grouping.Action msgType: 300 experimenterID: null was not found - please verify that all needed deserializers ale loaded correctl

Are you or someone from the team able to help us with the removal of these messages?

If no one is able to help us at this time, any implementation guidance you can provide would be much-appreciated. My understanding is that we need to implement the respective serializer and deserializer for the ovs nicira extensions for all those objectClasses in order to remove these WARN messages – do you have any alternative suggestions?

Thanks,

Bertrand

::DISCLAIMER::

Join z.archive.openflowjava-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.