Re: [ovsdb-dev] OVSDB scale

Anil Vishnoi

I believe team from Ericsson also did some testing with it and we made some more performance improvement on boron.

@vishal : do you have any number from your ovsdb testing ?

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
Hi Tomer,

back in Beryllium there was a performance report released [0]. You can see on page 31 that we
saw OVSDB scale up to 1800 nodes. There may be more recent tests done, and I think Marcus
may have some idea. But, I think your 200 number should be achievable.

Thanks,
JamO

[0] https://www.opendaylight.org/sites/www.opendaylight.org/files/odl_performancetechnicalreport_1-1_052716.pdf

Join z.archive.openflowjava-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.