From: Michal Rehak -X (mirehak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) [mailto:mirehak@...]
Sent: 28 April 2017 13:32
To: Ajay Chopra <chopraa@...>; ccain@...; openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] Opendaylight

Added openflowplugin-dev list.

From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... <openflowjava-dev-bounces@...> on behalf of Ajay Chopra <chopraa@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 11:27
To: ccain@...; openflowjava-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] Opendaylight

Hi Opendaylight team ,

I am working on opendaylight controller ,can you help me in adding the flows using postman .

When I add flows  using the http://10.119.162.14:8181/restconf/config/opendaylight-inventory:nodes/node/openflow:224635998159098/table/0 or

Try to get information of flows that are there not able to get the information .

Is there any way we need to install some feature to enable the addition of flows ? Getting 404 not found .

Regards,

Ajay Chopra

::DISCLAIMER::

Join z.archive.openflowjava-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.