Date

OpenFlow Plugin dependency on your project

Abhijit Kumbhare

Hello OpenFlow Java, controller project & MD-SAL,

This is a request for acknowledgement that OpenFlow Plugin is dependent on your project - the usual drill :)

Thanks,
Abhijit

Carbon M2 status - openflowjava

Michal Rehak -X (mirehak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco) <mirehak@...>

Hi team,

sorry for delay.

Openflowjava M2 status

1. Does your project have any updates on any previously-incomplete items from prior milestone readouts?  (Yes/No)
     No
2. Were project-specific deliverables planned for this milestone delivered successfully? (No Deliverables/Yes/No)
     No Deliverables
3. Does your project have any special needs in CI Infrastructure [2]?  (Yes/No)
     No
4. Is your project release plan finalized?  (Yes/No)
   yes: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Openflow_Protocol_Library:Carbon_Release_Plan
5. Do you have all APIs intended to be externally consumable listed? (Yes/No)
     Yes
   Does each API have a useful short name? (Yes/No)
     Yes
   Are the Java interface and/or YANG files listed for each API? (Yes/No)
     Yes
   Are they labeled as tentative, provisional, or stable as appropriate for each API? (Yes/No)
     Yes
   Do you call out the OSGi bundles and/or Karaf features providing the API for each API? (Yes/No)
     Yes
6. Have all project dependencies requests on other project's release plans been acknowledged and documented by upstream projects?  (Yes/No)
     No requests on other projects
7. Will your project have top-level features not requiring system test? (Yes/No)
     Yes (system waiver approved in Berryllium)
8. Will your project use the OpenDaylight CI infrastructure for testing top-level features requiring system test? (Yes/No)
     Yes

Regards,

Michal

running simple client module of openflowjava

Cash . <laaubali@...>

Hi there

i made serializer and deserialzer for experimenter message.

now i want to test my implementation in openflowjava library.

i have 2 questions, how to run the simple client and how to generate the experimenter packet to test the implementation.

i really appreciate if someone help me in this.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: ODL BORON Message deserialization failed

João Paulo Sá da Silva <joao-sa-silva@...>

Hi,

Following you advice I installed 'odl-openflowplugin-nxm-extensions' everything is working now! Thanks so much!

Best Regards,
João