From: Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>
Date: 21 December 2014 at 21:20
Subject: ATTENTION: Tagging Helium SR1.1 security release (2014-12-22)
To: "release@..." <release@...>

Hi Everyone,

There's still 10 outstanding projects that requires action to tag their repositories for this release.

- defense4all
- dlux
- l2switch
- openflowjava
- ovsdb
- packetcable
- plugin2oc
- snbi
- sdninterfaceapp
- snmp4sdn

If your project is in the above list please have a committer follow the below steps to tag your repo.

Tagging Helium SR1.1

Step 1. Download the version bump patch for your project:

Step 2. Apply version patch and tag repository

git checkout release/helium-sr1
git apply <project>.patch
git commit -asm "Version bump Helium-SR1.1"
git tag -am "OpenDaylight Helium SR1.1 release" release/helium-sr1.1
git push origin release/helium-sr1.1

Once complete please report your completion to me and I will confirm that the tag is live and correct.

Thanks,

Thanh

Michal Rehak -X (mirehak - Pantheon Technologies SRO@Cisco) <mirehak@...>

Hi Thanh,
I just pushed the sr1.1 tag:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=openflowjava.git;a=tags

Regards,
Michal

Hi, can a openflowjava committer please review the below instructions to tag the Helium SR1.1 security release?

Thanks,

Thanh

[...]

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

Hi Michal,