OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up


Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
 

Hi guys,

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.
We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.


Your ideas?
-- 
Daniel


Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>
 

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might work better due to 
travel booking.

What do other folks think?

Ed


From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [daniel.bartos@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi guys,

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.
We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.


Your ideas?
-- 
Daniel


Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
 


What do you, other folks, think???

Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at this Hackfest.

Daniel



From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might work better due to 
travel booking.

What do other folks think?

Ed

From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [daniel.bartos@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi guys,

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.
We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.


Your ideas?
-- 
Daniel



Christopher Price <christopher.price@...>
 

Hi Daniel,

I was hoping for some response from remote attendee's but the dates look fine to me.  We can make this work, at the very least we should have Abhijit and the Ericsson team available.
The quicker we can get on the right track regarding the software we need to write the better.

/ Chris

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:20 AM
To: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up


What do you, other folks, think???

Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at this Hackfest.

Daniel



From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might work better due to 
travel booking.

What do other folks think?

Ed

From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [daniel.bartos@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi guys,

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.
We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.


Your ideas?
-- 
Daniel



Anil Vishnoi
 

Hi Chris,

Abhijit is on vacation till 12th, so he will probably respond his availability once he will get back.

Thanks
Anil


On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Christopher Price <christopher.price@...> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I was hoping for some response from remote attendee's but the dates look fine to me.  We can make this work, at the very least we should have Abhijit and the Ericsson team available.
The quicker we can get on the right track regarding the software we need to write the better.

/ Chris

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:20 AM
To: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up


What do you, other folks, think???

Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at this Hackfest.

Daniel



From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might work better due to 
travel booking.

What do other folks think?

Ed

From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [daniel.bartos@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi guys,

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.
We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.


Your ideas?
-- 
Daniel



_______________________________________________
openflowjava-dev mailing list
openflowjava-dev@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/openflowjava-dev




--
Thanks
Anil