[opendaylight-dev] [OpenDaylight Discuss] [yangtools][controller] hydrogen stable branch

Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>

Hi Madhu, I have not yet manually run the stable editions but the issue you describe here can well explain why so many errors in the OF13 test automation:

Also because the projects have until the end of the week to complete their stable branches, I was holding a little bit to inform about the errors above. But for your and other projects that depend on these bundles, it would be good to get them fixed soon.

BR/Luis

On May 20, 2014, at 8:22 PM, Madhu Venugopal <mavenugo@...> wrote:

Hi Luis,

I was using one of the Integration builds (from the jenkins workspace) to test the hydrogen stable branch
and am seeing a few bundle loading issues for openflowplugin and openflowjava components when booting
the controller with -of13 option.

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "org.opendaylight.openflowplugin_0.0.2.1-SNAPSHOT [28]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: org.opendaylight.controller.sal.binding.api; version="[1.1.0,2.0.0)"
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "org.opendaylight.openflowjava.openflow-protocol-impl_0.4.0.1-SNAPSHOT [53]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: org.opendaylight.controller.sal.common.util; version="[1.1.0,2.0.0)"

Due to these errors, openflowplugin and openflowjava are not ACTIVE :
28    INSTALLED   org.opendaylight.openflowplugin_0.0.2.1-SNAPSHOT
53    INSTALLED   org.opendaylight.openflowjava.openflow-protocol-impl_0.4.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Are you seeing this issue as well & do you know if someone is looking at this ?

BTW, am currently testing the ovsdb neutron integration without the -of13 option due to the above issue.

Thanks,
-Madhu

On 5/19/14, 8:16 PM, Luis Gomez wrote:
Hi Lena and all,

I have already updated bundle versions in stable integration branch:

and found a few missing things:

Base edition:

I could not find any stable stable artifact for this bundle either in SNAPSHOT or release repos so it is skipped:

   <dependency>
      <groupId>org.opendaylight.openflowplugin</groupId>
      <artifactId>openflowplugin-controller-config</artifactId>
      <version>0.0.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

SP edition:

I cannot find stable SNAPSHOT artifact for this bundle so I use hydrogen release:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.opendaylight.snmp4sdn</groupId>
      <artifactId>snmp4sdn</artifactId>
      <version>0.1.2</version>
    </dependency>

Virtualization:

I cannot find stable SNAPSHOT artifact for this bundle so I use hydrogen release:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.opendaylight.opendove</groupId>
      <artifactId>odmc</artifactId>
      <version>0.5.1</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.opendaylight.opendove</groupId>
      <artifactId>odmc.implementation</artifactId>
      <version>0.5.1</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.opendaylight.opendove</groupId>
      <artifactId>odmc.rest</artifactId>
      <version>0.5.1</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.opendaylight.opendove</groupId>
      <artifactId>odmc.rest.northbound</artifactId>
      <version>0.5.1</version>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.opendaylight.opendove</groupId>
      <artifactId>odmc.rest.southbound</artifactId>
      <version>0.5.1</version>
    </dependency>

BR/Luis

On May 19, 2014, at 2:20 PM, Leena Ratnam (lratnam) <lratnam@...> wrote:

Chris, et al.

Yangtools and Controller stable/hydrogen branches are ready to be consumed. Dependent projects can continue building their stable/hydrogen branch asap.

I think the next steps are:
1) Projects complete building their stable branch.  I'd like to propose this task be completed by end of this week.

2) Begin integration testing next week or sooner for those projects that may be ready earlier.

Regards,
Leena