[openflowplugin-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up


Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>
 

Chris, Daniel, Anees,
     Given the close time frame and the need for folks to travel, I'd suggest bumping back a week (say to Aug 28-29).
Does that work for folks?

Ed


From: openflowplugin-dev-bounces@... [openflowplugin-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Christopher Price [christopher.price@...]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:49 AM
To: Daniel Bartoš; openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi Daniel,

I was hoping for some response from remote attendee's but the dates look fine to me.  We can make this work, at the very least we should have Abhijit and the Ericsson team available.
The quicker we can get on the right track regarding the software we need to write the better.

/ Chris

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:20 AM
To: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up


What do you, other folks, think???

Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at this Hackfest.

Daniel



From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might work better due to 
travel booking.

What do other folks think?

Ed

From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [daniel.bartos@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi guys,

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.
We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.


Your ideas?
-- 
Daniel



Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
 

Hi Ed,
I was going to say that to start making travel arrangements for us to be there Aug 20, it would be rather difficult now.

We will make arrangements to be there and meet you on Aug 28-29. I hope IBM and Ericsson can arrange their plans to make it too!
The question is where shall we meet? It would be great if anybody of you can help arrange premises for whole-day meet-up Aug 28 & 29. Please let me know.

Daniel


From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@...>, "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@..., "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 2:40:48 PM
Subject: RE: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java        Library architecture meet-up

Chris, Daniel, Anees,
     Given the close time frame and the need for folks to travel, I'd suggest bumping back a week (say to Aug 28-29).
Does that work for folks?

Ed

From: openflowplugin-dev-bounces@... [openflowplugin-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Christopher Price [christopher.price@...]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:49 AM
To: Daniel Bartoš; openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi Daniel,

I was hoping for some response from remote attendee's but the dates look fine to me.  We can make this work, at the very least we should have Abhijit and the Ericsson team available.
The quicker we can get on the right track regarding the software we need to write the better.

/ Chris

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:20 AM
To: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up


What do you, other folks, think???

Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at this Hackfest.

Daniel



From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might work better due to 
travel booking.

What do other folks think?

Ed

From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [daniel.bartos@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi guys,

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.
We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.


Your ideas?
-- 
Daniel




Christopher Price <christopher.price@...>
 

Hi All,

I have reserved a room for the first day, 28th August.
I can likely find another room for the other day somewhere in the bowels of our building, but we could always change sites per day.

Let me know what we prefer.

/ chris


From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Friday, August 9, 2013 5:57 AM
To: Ed Warnicke <eaw@...>
Cc: Ericsson <christopher.price@...>, "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>, Anees A Shaikh <aashaikh@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi Ed,
I was going to say that to start making travel arrangements for us to be there Aug 20, it would be rather difficult now.

We will make arrangements to be there and meet you on Aug 28-29. I hope IBM and Ericsson can arrange their plans to make it too!
The question is where shall we meet? It would be great if anybody of you can help arrange premises for whole-day meet-up Aug 28 & 29. Please let me know.

Daniel


From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@...>, "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@..., "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 2:40:48 PM
Subject: RE: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java        Library architecture meet-up

Chris, Daniel, Anees,
     Given the close time frame and the need for folks to travel, I'd suggest bumping back a week (say to Aug 28-29).
Does that work for folks?

Ed

From: openflowplugin-dev-bounces@... [openflowplugin-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Christopher Price [christopher.price@...]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:49 AM
To: Daniel Bartoš; openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi Daniel,

I was hoping for some response from remote attendee's but the dates look fine to me.  We can make this work, at the very least we should have Abhijit and the Ericsson team available.
The quicker we can get on the right track regarding the software we need to write the better.

/ Chris

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:20 AM
To: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up


What do you, other folks, think???

Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at this Hackfest.

Daniel



From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might work better due to 
travel booking.

What do other folks think?

Ed

From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [daniel.bartos@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi guys,

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.
We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.


Your ideas?
-- 
Daniel




Anees A Shaikh <aashaikh@...>
 

Sorry for responding late to this -- that week of 26th has some
complications for us, but we definitely want to participate , just trying
to wrangle folks local in San Jose based on schedules, etc.

thanks.

-- Anees

Christopher Price <christopher.price@ericsson.com> wrote on 08/09/2013
06:01:48 PM:

From: Christopher Price <christopher.price@ericsson.com>
To: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@pantheon.sk>, "Ed Warnicke (eaw)"
<eaw@cisco.com>,
Cc: "openflowjava-dev@lists.opendaylight.org" <openflowjava-
dev@lists.opendaylight.org>, "openflowplugin-
dev@lists.opendaylight.org" <openflowplugin-
dev@lists.opendaylight.org>, Anees A Shaikh/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Date: 08/09/2013 06:01 PM
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol
Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi All,

I have reserved a room for the first day, 28th August.
I can likely find another room for the other day somewhere in the
bowels of our building, but we could always change sites per day.

Let me know what we prefer.

/ chris

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@pantheon.sk>
Date: Friday, August 9, 2013 5:57 AM
To: Ed Warnicke <eaw@cisco.com>
Cc: Ericsson <christopher.price@ericsson.com>, "openflowjava-
dev@lists.opendaylight.org" <openflowjava-dev@lists.opendaylight.org>, "
openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org" <openflowplugin-
dev@lists.opendaylight.org>, Anees A Shaikh <aashaikh@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol
Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi Ed,
I was going to say that to start making travel arrangements for us
to be there Aug 20, it would be rather difficult now.

We will make arrangements to be there and meet you on Aug 28-29. I
hope IBM and Ericsson can arrange their plans to make it too!
The question is where shall we meet? It would be great if anybody of
you can help arrange premises for whole-day meet-up Aug 28 & 29.
Please let me know.

Daniel

From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@cisco.com>
To: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@ericsson.com>, "Daniel
Bartoš" <
daniel.bartos@pantheon.sk>, openflowjava-dev@lists.opendaylight.org,
openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org, "Anees A Shaikh" <
aashaikh@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 2:40:48 PM
Subject: RE: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol
Java Library architecture meet-up

Chris, Daniel, Anees,
Given the close time frame and the need for folks to travel,
I'd suggest bumping back a week (say to Aug 28-29).
Does that work for folks?

Ed

From: openflowplugin-dev-bounces@lists.opendaylight.org [
openflowplugin-dev-bounces@lists.opendaylight.org] on behalf of
Christopher Price [christopher.price@ericsson.com]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:49 AM
To: Daniel Bartoš; openflowjava-dev@lists.opendaylight.org;
openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol
Java Library architecture meet-up
Hi Daniel,

I was hoping for some response from remote attendee's but the dates
look fine to me. We can make this work, at the very least we should
have Abhijit and the Ericsson team available.
The quicker we can get on the right track regarding the software we
need to write the better.

/ Chris

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@pantheon.sk>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:20 AM
To: "openflowjava-dev@lists.opendaylight.org" <openflowjava-
dev@lists.opendaylight.org>, "openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org"
<
openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org>
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture
meet-up

What do you, other folks, think???

Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next
Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at
thisHackfest.

Daniel

From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@cisco.com>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@pantheon.sk>, openflowjava-
dev@lists.opendaylight.org, openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might
work better due to
travel booking.

What do other folks think?

Ed

From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@lists.opendaylight.org [openflowjava-
dev-bounces@lists.opendaylight.org] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [
daniel.bartos@pantheon.sk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@lists.opendaylight.org; openflowplugin-
dev@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture
meet-up

Hi guys,

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a
meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF
Protocol Library.
We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in
effective way.

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest
reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is
deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.

Your ideas?
--
Daniel


Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitk@...>
 

I will be there.

Anees A Shaikh---08/09/2013 03:39:47 PM---Sorry for responding late to this -- that week of 26th has some complications for us, but we definit

From: Anees A Shaikh/Watson/IBM
To: Christopher Price <christopher.price@...>,
Cc: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>, "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>, "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>, Abhijit Kumbhare/San Jose/IBM@IBMUS
Date: 08/09/2013 03:39 PM
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up




Sorry for responding late to this -- that week of 26th has some complications for us, but we definitely want to participate , just trying to wrangle folks local in San Jose based on schedules, etc.

thanks.

-- Anees

Christopher Price <christopher.price@...> wrote on 08/09/2013 06:01:48 PM:

> From: Christopher Price <christopher.price@...>

> To: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>, "Ed Warnicke (eaw)"
> <eaw@...>,

> Cc: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-
> dev@...>, "openflowplugin-
> dev@..." <openflowplugin-
> dev@...>, Anees A Shaikh/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

> Date: 08/09/2013 06:01 PM
> Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol
> Java Library architecture meet-up

>
> Hi All,

>
> I have reserved a room for the first day, 28th August.

> I can likely find another room for the other day somewhere in the
> bowels of our building, but we could always change sites per day.

>
> Let me know what we prefer.

>
> / chris

>
> From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
> Date: Friday, August 9, 2013 5:57 AM
> To: Ed Warnicke <eaw@...>
> Cc: Ericsson <christopher.price@...>, "openflowjava-
> dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "
> openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-
> dev@...>, Anees A Shaikh <aashaikh@...>
> Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol
> Java Library architecture meet-up

>
> Hi Ed,

> I was going to say that to start making travel arrangements for us
> to be there Aug 20, it would be rather difficult now.

>
> We will make arrangements to be there and meet you on Aug 28-29. I
> hope IBM and Ericsson can arrange their plans to make it too!

> The question is where shall we meet? It would be great if anybody of
> you can help arrange premises for whole-day meet-up Aug 28 & 29.
> Please let me know.

>
> Daniel

>
> From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
> To: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@...>, "Daniel Bartoš" <
> daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@...,
> openflowplugin-dev@..., "Anees A Shaikh" <
> aashaikh@...>
> Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 2:40:48 PM
> Subject: RE: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol
> Java        Library architecture meet-up

>
> Chris, Daniel, Anees,

>      Given the close time frame and the need for folks to travel,
> I'd suggest bumping back a week (say to Aug 28-29).

> Does that work for folks?
>
> Ed

>
> From: openflowplugin-dev-bounces@... [
> openflowplugin-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of
> Christopher Price [christopher.price@...]
> Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:49 AM
> To: Daniel Bartoš; openflowjava-dev@...;
> openflowplugin-dev@...
> Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol
> Java Library architecture meet-up

> Hi Daniel,
>
> I was hoping for some response from remote attendee's but the dates
> look fine to me.  We can make this work, at the very least we should
> have Abhijit and the Ericsson team available.

> The quicker we can get on the right track regarding the software we
> need to write the better.

>
> / Chris

>
> From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
> Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:20 AM
> To: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-
> dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <
> openflowplugin-dev@...>
> Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

>
> What do you, other folks, think???

>
> Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next
> Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at thisHackfest.

>
> Daniel

>
> From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
> To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-
> dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@...
> Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
> Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

>
> That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might
> work better due to  

> travel booking.
>
> What do other folks think?

>
> Ed

>
> From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-
> dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [
> daniel.bartos@...]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
> To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-
> dev@...
> Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a
> meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF
> Protocol Library.

> We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in
> effective way.

>
> The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest
> reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is
> deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.

>
> Your ideas?

> --
> Daniel


Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
 

Hi Chris,
Thank you very much for booking a room for the meeting. It would be great and very helpful if you can book a room for August 29th too. We will see on 28th how long else shall we actually need.

Please, let us all know exact venue.

Daniel


From: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
Cc: openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@..., "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 12:01:48 AM
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi All,

I have reserved a room for the first day, 28th August.
I can likely find another room for the other day somewhere in the bowels of our building, but we could always change sites per day.

Let me know what we prefer.

/ chris


From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Friday, August 9, 2013 5:57 AM
To: Ed Warnicke <eaw@...>
Cc: Ericsson <christopher.price@...>, "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>, Anees A Shaikh <aashaikh@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi Ed,
I was going to say that to start making travel arrangements for us to be there Aug 20, it would be rather difficult now.

We will make arrangements to be there and meet you on Aug 28-29. I hope IBM and Ericsson can arrange their plans to make it too!
The question is where shall we meet? It would be great if anybody of you can help arrange premises for whole-day meet-up Aug 28 & 29. Please let me know.

Daniel


From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@...>, "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@..., "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 2:40:48 PM
Subject: RE: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java        Library architecture meet-up

Chris, Daniel, Anees,
     Given the close time frame and the need for folks to travel, I'd suggest bumping back a week (say to Aug 28-29).
Does that work for folks?

Ed

From: openflowplugin-dev-bounces@... [openflowplugin-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Christopher Price [christopher.price@...]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:49 AM
To: Daniel Bartoš; openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi Daniel,

I was hoping for some response from remote attendee's but the dates look fine to me.  We can make this work, at the very least we should have Abhijit and the Ericsson team available.
The quicker we can get on the right track regarding the software we need to write the better.

/ Chris

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:20 AM
To: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up


What do you, other folks, think???

Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at this Hackfest.

Daniel



From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might work better due to 
travel booking.

What do other folks think?

Ed

From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [daniel.bartos@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi guys,

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.
We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.


Your ideas?
-- 
Daniel





Liguangpeng (Roc, IPTechnologyResearchDept&HW) <guangpeng.li@...>
 

Dear Daniel & Chris,

 

I want to give a short presentation on OF Protocol plug-in implementation at the meeting. The detail slides are attached. We will participate in the meeting online. Would you kindly give me a time slot. Any help from local will be appreciated.

 

Guangpeng

 

From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [mailto:openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Daniel Barto?
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 8:53 PM
To: Christopher Price
Cc: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; Anees A Shaikh
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] [openflowplugin-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for booking a room for the meeting. It would be great and very helpful if you can book a room for August 29th too. We will see on 28th how long else shall we actually need.

 

Please, let us all know exact venue.

 

Daniel

 


From: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
Cc: openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@..., "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 12:01:48 AM
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

Hi All,

 

I have reserved a room for the first day, 28th August.

I can likely find another room for the other day somewhere in the bowels of our building, but we could always change sites per day.

 

Let me know what we prefer.

 

/ chris

 

 

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Friday, August 9, 2013 5:57 AM
To: Ed Warnicke <eaw@...>
Cc: Ericsson <christopher.price@...>, "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>, Anees A Shaikh <aashaikh@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

Hi Ed,

I was going to say that to start making travel arrangements for us to be there Aug 20, it would be rather difficult now.

 

We will make arrangements to be there and meet you on Aug 28-29. I hope IBM and Ericsson can arrange their plans to make it too!

The question is where shall we meet? It would be great if anybody of you can help arrange premises for whole-day meet-up Aug 28 & 29. Please let me know.

 

Daniel

 


From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@...>, "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@..., "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 2:40:48 PM
Subject: RE: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java        Library architecture meet-up

 

Chris, Daniel, Anees,

     Given the close time frame and the need for folks to travel, I'd suggest bumping back a week (say to Aug 28-29).

Does that work for folks?

 

Ed


From: openflowplugin-dev-bounces@... [openflowplugin-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Christopher Price [christopher.price@...]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:49 AM
To: Daniel Bartoš; openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi Daniel,

 

I was hoping for some response from remote attendee's but the dates look fine to me.  We can make this work, at the very least we should have Abhijit and the Ericsson team available.

The quicker we can get on the right track regarding the software we need to write the better.

 

/ Chris

 

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:20 AM
To: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

 

What do you, other folks, think???

 

Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at this Hackfest.

 

Daniel

 

 


From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might work better due to 

travel booking.

 

What do other folks think?

 

Ed


From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [daniel.bartos@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi guys,

 

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.

We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

 

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.

 

 

Your ideas?

-- 
Daniel

 

 

 

 


Christopher Price <christopher.price@...>
 

Hi Guangpeng,

Sorry for my delayed response.
Great that you will be joining us during the discussions, I have planned to tackle topic of internal plugin architecture after lunch on the first day.  
If that timing is OK for you I can invite you to present your ideas during that session.

Regards,
Chris

From: Roc <Liguangpeng>, "IPTechnologyResearchDept&HW)" <guangpeng.li@...>
Date: Monday, August 26, 2013 8:16 PM
To: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>, Ericsson <christopher.price@...>
Cc: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>
Subject: RE: [openflowjava-dev] [openflowplugin-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Dear Daniel & Chris,

 

I want to give a short presentation on OF Protocol plug-in implementation at the meeting. The detail slides are attached. We will participate in the meeting online. Would you kindly give me a time slot. Any help from local will be appreciated.

 

Guangpeng

 

Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 8:53 PM
To: Christopher Price
Cc: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; Anees A Shaikh
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] [openflowplugin-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for booking a room for the meeting. It would be great and very helpful if you can book a room for August 29th too. We will see on 28th how long else shall we actually need.

 

Please, let us all know exact venue.

 

Daniel

 


From: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
Cc: openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@..., "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 12:01:48 AM
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

Hi All,

 

I have reserved a room for the first day, 28th August.

I can likely find another room for the other day somewhere in the bowels of our building, but we could always change sites per day.

 

Let me know what we prefer.

 

/ chris

 

 

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Friday, August 9, 2013 5:57 AM
To: Ed Warnicke <eaw@...>
Cc: Ericsson <christopher.price@...>, "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>, Anees A Shaikh <aashaikh@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

Hi Ed,

I was going to say that to start making travel arrangements for us to be there Aug 20, it would be rather difficult now.

 

We will make arrangements to be there and meet you on Aug 28-29. I hope IBM and Ericsson can arrange their plans to make it too!

The question is where shall we meet? It would be great if anybody of you can help arrange premises for whole-day meet-up Aug 28 & 29. Please let me know.

 

Daniel

 


From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@...>, "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@..., "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 2:40:48 PM
Subject: RE: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java        Library architecture meet-up

 

Chris, Daniel, Anees,

     Given the close time frame and the need for folks to travel, I'd suggest bumping back a week (say to Aug 28-29).

Does that work for folks?

 

Ed


From: openflowplugin-dev-bounces@... [openflowplugin-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Christopher Price [christopher.price@...]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:49 AM
To: Daniel Bartoš; openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi Daniel,

 

I was hoping for some response from remote attendee's but the dates look fine to me.  We can make this work, at the very least we should have Abhijit and the Ericsson team available.

The quicker we can get on the right track regarding the software we need to write the better.

 

/ Chris

 

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:20 AM
To: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

 

What do you, other folks, think???

 

Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at this Hackfest.

 

Daniel

 

 


From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might work better due to 

travel booking.

 

What do other folks think?

 

Ed


From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [daniel.bartos@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi guys,

 

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.

We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

 

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.

 

 

Your ideas?

-- 
Daniel

 

 

 

 


Liguangpeng (Roc, IPTechnologyResearchDept&HW) <guangpeng.li@...>
 

Hi Chris,

   Thank you very much. We plan to stay there until the end of meeting, even it's early morning in Beijing :). Our presentation will not take a long time,  may be half an hour including discussion.

 

Guangpeng

 

From: Christopher Price [mailto:christopher.price@...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 4:45 AM
To: Liguangpeng (Roc, IPTechnologyResearchDept&HW); Daniel Bartoš
Cc: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] [openflowplugin-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

Hi Guangpeng,

 

Sorry for my delayed response.

Great that you will be joining us during the discussions, I have planned to tackle topic of internal plugin architecture after lunch on the first day.  

If that timing is OK for you I can invite you to present your ideas during that session.

 

Regards,

Chris

 

From: Roc <Liguangpeng>, "IPTechnologyResearchDept&HW)" <guangpeng.li@...>
Date: Monday, August 26, 2013 8:16 PM
To: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>, Ericsson <christopher.price@...>
Cc: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>
Subject: RE: [openflowjava-dev] [openflowplugin-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

Dear Daniel & Chris,

 

I want to give a short presentation on OF Protocol plug-in implementation at the meeting. The detail slides are attached. We will participate in the meeting online. Would you kindly give me a time slot. Any help from local will be appreciated.

 

Guangpeng

 

From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [mailto:openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Daniel Barto?
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 8:53 PM
To: Christopher Price
Cc: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; Anees A Shaikh
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] [openflowplugin-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for booking a room for the meeting. It would be great and very helpful if you can book a room for August 29th too. We will see on 28th how long else shall we actually need.

 

Please, let us all know exact venue.

 

Daniel

 


From: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
Cc: openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@..., "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 12:01:48 AM
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

Hi All,

 

I have reserved a room for the first day, 28th August.

I can likely find another room for the other day somewhere in the bowels of our building, but we could always change sites per day.

 

Let me know what we prefer.

 

/ chris

 

 

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Friday, August 9, 2013 5:57 AM
To: Ed Warnicke <eaw@...>
Cc: Ericsson <christopher.price@...>, "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>, Anees A Shaikh <aashaikh@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

Hi Ed,

I was going to say that to start making travel arrangements for us to be there Aug 20, it would be rather difficult now.

 

We will make arrangements to be there and meet you on Aug 28-29. I hope IBM and Ericsson can arrange their plans to make it too!

The question is where shall we meet? It would be great if anybody of you can help arrange premises for whole-day meet-up Aug 28 & 29. Please let me know.

 

Daniel

 


From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Christopher Price" <christopher.price@...>, "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@..., "Anees A Shaikh" <aashaikh@...>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 2:40:48 PM
Subject: RE: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java        Library architecture meet-up

 

Chris, Daniel, Anees,

     Given the close time frame and the need for folks to travel, I'd suggest bumping back a week (say to Aug 28-29).

Does that work for folks?

 

Ed


From: openflowplugin-dev-bounces@... [openflowplugin-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Christopher Price [christopher.price@...]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 12:49 AM
To: Daniel Bartoš; openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi Daniel,

 

I was hoping for some response from remote attendee's but the dates look fine to me.  We can make this work, at the very least we should have Abhijit and the Ericsson team available.

The quicker we can get on the right track regarding the software we need to write the better.

 

/ Chris

 

From: Daniel Bartoš <daniel.bartos@...>
Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:20 AM
To: "openflowjava-dev@..." <openflowjava-dev@...>, "openflowplugin-dev@..." <openflowplugin-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

 

What do you, other folks, think???

 

Does it make sense for you to meet face-to-face yet before next Hackfest scheduled September 10&11? Pantheon will be present at this Hackfest.

 

Daniel

 

 


From: "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>
To: "Daniel Bartoš" <daniel.bartos@...>, openflowjava-dev@..., openflowplugin-dev@...
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

 

That general week sounds good :) Although perhaps Wed & Thur might work better due to 

travel booking.

 

What do other folks think?

 

Ed


From: openflowjava-dev-bounces@... [openflowjava-dev-bounces@...] on behalf of Daniel Bartoš [daniel.bartos@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: openflowjava-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: [openflowjava-dev] OF Protocol Java Library architecture meet-up

Hi guys,

 

I'm responding to Jan's suggestion from yesterdays' call to hold a meeting to further discuss implementation issues regarding OF Protocol Library.

We see this as good opportunity to discuss outstanding issues in effective way.

 

The question is WHEN could we meet? I see August 19 & 20 as latest reasonable dates for such face-to-face meet-up since Aug 19 is deadline for presenting final Release Plan for OF Protocol Library.

 

 

Your ideas?

-- 
Daniel