[release] Autorelease carbon failed to build openflow-protocol-impl from openflowjava

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention openflowjava-devs,

Autorelease carbon failed to build openflow-protocol-impl from openflowjava in build
279. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-carbon/279

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-carbon/279/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Colin Dixon

(also adding openflowplugin-dev)

Any ideas folks?

org.opendaylight.openflowjava.protocol.impl.core.connection.UdpHandlerTest
testWithEmptyAddressOnEpoll(org.opendaylight.openflowjava.protocol.impl.core.connection.UdpHandlerTest)  Time elapsed: 2.068 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: Wrong - start server
at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:41)
at org.opendaylight.openflowjava.protocol.impl.core.connection.UdpHandlerTest.testWithEmptyAddressOnEpoll(UdpHandlerTest.java:70)

--Colin

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 12:10 AM, Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...> wrote:
Attention openflowjava-devs,

Autorelease carbon failed to build openflow-protocol-impl from openflowjava in build
279. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/jenkins092/autorelease-release-carbon/279

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-carbon/279/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Michal Rehak -X (mirehak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco) <mirehak@...>

Hi Team,

I tried with openjdk and oraclejdk - both ran successfully for me - locally.

I guess there are 3 possible reasons for failures in jenkins env.

- there is accidentally another instance of test running on the same machine (occupying port 9874)

- there is no epoll available

- the machine does not make it within 2 secs - we might want to increase the timeout for tests like this

org.opendaylight.openflowjava.protocol.impl.core.connection.UdpHandlerTest#startupServer

Is this failure stable?

Regards,

Michal

[...]

I've only seen it the once.

[...]

[...]