[ttp-dev] TWS on reorganizing the OpenFlow projects

Curt Beckmann <beckmann@...>

Monday can work for me if it is early Pacific time…  But I also trust you (Colin) to represent TTP if the meeting ends up later.

Curt

From: ttp-dev-bounces@... [mailto:ttp-dev-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Colin Dixon
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 6:46 PM
To: Robert Varga -X (rovarga - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco) <rovarga@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...>
Cc: <discuss@...> <discuss@...>; epc-dev@...; circuitsw-dev@...; of-config-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@... <dev@...>; ttp-dev@...; openflowjava-dev@...
Subject: [ttp-dev] TWS on reorganizing the OpenFlow projects

During recent TSC meetings, we noticed that we have at least 6 OpenFlow-related projects:

* openflowplugin

* openflowjava

* of-config

* ofextensions/circuitsw

* ofextensions/epc

* ttp

It might make sense to reorganize them with some merging and maybe all of them being located under a common openflow/ root. It would be good to talk this through during a TWS in the future. Does this make sense to people? When works? This Monday (5/9)? A later date?