[openflowplugin-dev] trouble with installation

Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>

Not sure who maintains ofp user guide but the information there is misleading:

I would recommend Bruce to look at the features in Release Notes instead:

BR/Luis

On Jul 26, 2017, at 9:39 AM, Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:

:) sorry Bruce... yeah, I think the dev list is watched by more people than
the users list, so just tried to help get you better visibility. It was
cryptic. my bad.

JamO

On 07/26/2017 09:24 AM, Bruce Hartpence wrote:
Hi Jamo - forgive my ignorance but that was way to cryptic for me - should I post to the dev list?

Bruce