Parse/handle openflow messages...

almjr

Hi all...
I would like to parse, or handle, openflow messages, like packet-in messages (sended from switch to controller). How to get, or intercept, this messages? How my internal module can be notified about the arrival of this message?
I deployed in internal module in Boron SR3, and this module need start to work when a packet-in message arrives at controller...
Someone can tell me a direction or send to me some code sample?
Now, I trying to undestand the interface PacketProcessingListener...
Sorry my poor english.
Any help is welcome...
Thanks in advance...

--
Arlindo
Paraná - Brasil

Bruce Hartpence

Are you trying to see what happens in the code or actual packets?

Bruce Hartpence
Professor, IST Dept., RIT
585-475-7938
bhhics@...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.