Re: [controller-dev] OVSDB - Retrieving table name using Northbound MDSAL

Gabriel Robitaille-Montpetit <grmontpetit@...>

Hi,

We started work on this:
If there  could be someone taking a look at it, it would be nice. The next step would be to define a model and RPCs.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 1:48 AM, Lnt OpenDayLight <opendaylight.lnt@...> wrote:
Hi,

Yes Sam. We would like to implement MD-SAL based northbound interface.

Could you please help into this?

Thanks & Regards,
lnt

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Sam Hague <shague@...> wrote:
Lnt,

there is no method to do that today with mdsal. Let us know if you would like to add that capability.

The v3 northbound can easily return the tables today.

Thanks, Sam