Re: I think I've fixed SecGrps and SecGrpRules

Edward Warnicke <hagbard@...>

Aswin,

If you could stick the pcap files somwhere like google drive or dropbox and share them that would also be mega useful :)

Ed

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Suryanarayanan, Aswin <aswin.suryanarayanan@...> wrote:

Hi Ed,

We checked with break points in  NeutronSecurityRulesNorthbound and NeutronSecurityGroupsNorthbound in neutron ODL. We will analyze with wireshark and get back.

Aswin