Re: I think I've fixed SecGrps and SecGrpRules

Edward Warnicke <hagbard@...>

Vishal,

Good job narrowing it down :)

You've cleared the ML2 driver (messages are getting to ODL)

If you would try it with the neutron northbound dummy-provider which gives good logging of messages received and correctly unmarshalled, we can clear the neutron northbound
and narrow it down to just the provider.

To test with the neutron northbound,

cd neutron
cd karaf/
mvn clean install
cd target/assembly/bin
./karaf

This will bring up the dummy-provider, which just logs messages received.  If you see your messages in the logs there, we know the
neutron northbound has correct behavior :)

Ed

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 6:25 AM, Vishal Thapar <vishal.thapar@...> wrote:

Looks like rest calls are going from ODL Mech driver to ODL for security group as well as VM Port [IP .

Neutron log: 3389 and 3402

pcap: Frame 406 and 555.

Found this entry in karaf.log:

Line 569: 2015-06-18 01:51:59,928 | INFO  | ntDispatcherImpl | OF13Provider                     | 272 - org.opendaylight.ovsdb.openstack.net-virt-providers - 1.1.0.SNAPSHOT | programLocalRules: could not find ofPort for Port tap1220d276-15 on Node Uri [_value=ovsdb://uuid/b45dcd8f-5e20-42a0-abc0-f1373dc18f6c/bridge/br-int]

Relevant entries are line 567 to 570. This is where someone more familiar with OVSDB would be able to help.

Regards,

Vishal.