Re: [integration-dev] ovsdb server port

Edward Warnicke <hagbard@...>

Thank you for confirming :)

Ed

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:14 PM, Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...> wrote:
i tried different ovs port to connect to from controller and it worked fine for me.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:40 AM, Edward Warnicke <hagbard@...> wrote:
If memory serves, we *should* be able to use any port we desire in connection_info when starting a connection from the controller to ovsdb.

That said, to be completely honest, I've never tried any other port...

Ed

Hi Sam, controller is always tested with 6640, I am just talking on the OVS side.

Join z.archive.ovsdb-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.