Re: Reg. participation in Beryllium OVSDB project

Flavio Fernandes <ffernand@...>

On Aug 12, 2015, at 9:39 AM, Badrinath_Viswanatha@... wrote:

Sam,
     Thanks for considering our request and proposing to move the OVSDB team meeting to 10.00 a.m PST .

Flavio,
        Thanks for sharing the link on the devstack ( branch off stable/kilo ) that does not have the issue with the pbr version.

np!

What I also observed was, this issue does not happen, when we checkout origin/master and then move to stable/kilo on the devstack.  Do you think it is a work around ?

I have never had much luck on ‘moving’ branches in devstack after doing a stack. Having said that, it is likely that you resolved the pbr issue by grabbing pbr from master first.

BTW, using master devstack + networking-odl are working fine, afaik. It actually makes the local.conf simpler, because all you need to enable L3 in the O/S side is to use ODL_L3=True [1].
So, no more need for a line that looks like [2] "service_plugins = networking_odl.l3.l3_odl.OpenDaylightL3RouterPlugin".

I have a branch (called liberty) on my github that does that [3]. Feel free to use it with either Lithium or Beryllium.

It is a versioning issue only. So, long answer but yes….:)   it you were able to stack, then you should be good to go.

— flavio

Thanks
Badri