Topics Discussed :
1. Migration plan to the newer Infrastructure
2. Birds eye view on Yang and how it make sense for ovsdb schema.
3. Risk evaluation on the final approach that will be taken for the Hydrogen release.
4. Summary on NB-API and integration concerns with OpenStack Neutron.
Action Items :
1. Madhu to commit all the local changes in the netty branch (Including Ashwin's awesome changes :-)).
2. Identify & update Trello with all the missing pieces after the commit ( Marshalling, Operations definition, Mutations, Schema definition completion on the POJOs, RPC method definition completion, etc...)
3. ovsdb-dev will pick up any open items and start working on it.
4. In Parallel, the master branch will still be active with the functionality portions tested and evaluated. As always Brent is leading that front.
5. Schedule a call with Kyle as soon as possible to clear up all the Neutron / ML2 API questions and integrate with OVSDB.