Re: [release] Merge job fails in Carbon

Sam Hague

Has something changed with maven site, in odlparent maybe? I cant see any reason ovsdb would have made changes and dont think there have been any changes.

It is failing in maven site so probably you are not building that locally.

Join z.archive.ovsdb-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.