Re: [release] Merge job fails in Carbon

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

We shouldn't be generating maven sites at all. This is because we switched back to the old style maven jobs which did have sites builds in the post builder. I had thought I submitted a patch to remove that from all of the old style jobs but I cannot find my patch. I'll create a new one soon.

Regards,
Thanh

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 6:31 AM, Sam Hague <shague@...> wrote:
Has something changed with maven site, in odlparent maybe? I cant see any reason ovsdb would have made changes and dont think there have been any changes.

It is failing in maven site so probably you are not building that locally.

Join z.archive.ovsdb-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.