[Release] [ovsdb] OVSDB Project Nitrogen M5 offset 1 status
1. Please provide updates on any previously-incomplete items from prior milestone readouts.
2. Has your project met code freeze, i.e., only bug fixes are allowed from now on? Yes
3. Are all externally visible strings frozen to allow for translation & documentation? Yes
4. Is your documentation complete such that only editing and enhancing should take place after this point? Yes
5. Were project-specific deliverables planned for this milestone delivered successfully? Yes
6. Are you running at least one basic automated system test job for each top-level feature? No
OVSDB project support two OVSDB southbound plugins (ovsdb and hardware vtep). OVSDB southbound plugin is full tested and following URL contains all the related CSIT jobs.
Hardware vTep plugin is being partially tested, but most of the related jobs are run in NetVirt project. OVSDB project itself don't really have any specific job running for hardware vtep plugin.
7. Have you completed Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration? Yes
8. Do you have any CLM violations: https://jenkins.
Stables Features (Only for Projects with Stable Features)
9. Do your stable features fulfill quality requirements (i.e. unit and/or integration test coverage of at least 75%)? NA
10.Are you running several automated system test jobs including functionality, cluster, scalability, performance, longevity/stability for each stable feature? NA
|1 - 1 of 1|