[OpenDaylight TSC] Nitrogen RC1 Build CSIT Failures

Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...>

Netvirt has a lot of problems, mostly all due to the same (assuming) clustering
issues we saw in carbon. I think those are mostly resolved now with hard work
from people like Sam, Robert and Tom. But, I don't think those changes were
merged in nitrogen when the autorelease job ran which triggered these tests.

We need a respin, I think.

If not that, I can file some blocker bug(s) for us to track the problems we see
in the netvirt CSIT.

Thanks,
JamO

On 08/23/2017 09:28 PM, Kit Lou wrote:
Hello Nitrogen Projects,

This email applies to the following projects which have CSIT failures with our RC1 Build:

* aaa
* bgpcep
* bier
* coe
* controller
* distribution
* dluxapps
* genius
* groupbasedpolicy
* lispflowmapping
* mdsal
* netconf
* netvirt
* nic
* openflowplugin
* ovsdb
* sfc
* snmp
* sxp
* topoprocessing
* unimgr
* usc
* vtn
* yangtools

Please review the failures captured in the tracking spreadsheet [1] below and update the results as soon as possible. If
there are blocker bugs, please open and record it under the "Blocker Bugs" tab in the same spreadsheet.

Request that you do this by the end of the week. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Kit Lou

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MYyGLFWN2RzUkJl8XMzXQ-3zWuOrUCQpIS6ORbmf4_U/edit#gid=129813418
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MYyGLFWN2RzUkJl8XMzXQ-3zWuOrUCQpIS6ORbmf4_U/edit#gid=129813418>

Kit Lou <klou.external@...>

Thank you Jamo!

Do we have a list of all the applicable patches that we need to merge into nitrogen?   Thanh/Anil - Can you merge them?

We still need team members to review the CSIT failures for the following projects and update the spreadsheet [1]:
   * aaa
   * bier
   * coe
   * sfc