Topics

PACKETCABLE Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration Status

an.ho@huawei.com

Hi PACKETCABLE Team,

Our analysis indicates that your project has not yet completed the mandatory Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration Requirements [1] as part of the Nitrogen Simultaneous Release.

The TSC reserves the right to drop projects after RC0 [2], which may include projects that have not completed the Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration.  Your project has pending action items as outlined in the Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration Guide [1].  Please provide us with an ETA for when your project will complete the Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration and let us know if there are any issues, concerns, or red flags.  We are tracking your project status on the Google Tracking Spreadsheet [3].

* https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/59800/

* add your project to integration distribution

Best Regards,

An Ho

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release/Nitrogen/Karaf#Nitrogen_Project_Requirements

[2] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Nitrogen_Release_Plan#Milestones

[3] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MYyGLFWN2RzUkJl8XMzXQ-3zWuOrUCQpIS6ORbmf4_U/edit#gid=188095956

Kevin Kershaw <K.Kershaw@...>

An –

Our principal developer is back from vacation and looking into this issue now.  We will provide you an ETA for resolution as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Kevin Kershaw

CableLabs