Topics

[release] Autorelease carbon failed to build packetcable-policy-karaf from packetcable

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention packetcable-devs,

Autorelease carbon failed to build packetcable-policy-karaf from packetcable in build
552. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-carbon/552

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-carbon/552/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Robert Varga <nite@...>

On 30/03/18 09:31, Jenkins wrote:
Attention packetcable-devs,

Autorelease carbon failed to build packetcable-policy-karaf from packetcable in build
552. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-carbon/552
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:3.0.1:instance-create-archive
(package) on project packetcable-policy-karaf: Could not archive plugin:
Problem creating zip: No space left on device -> [Help 1]

Infra issue?

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 5:33 PM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 30/03/18 09:31, Jenkins wrote:
> Attention packetcable-devs,
>
> Autorelease carbon failed to build packetcable-policy-karaf from packetcable in build
> 552. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
> failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.
>

> Console Logs:
> https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-carbon/552

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:3.0.1:instance-create-archive
(package) on project packetcable-policy-karaf: Could not archive plugin:
Problem creating zip: No space left on device -> [Help 1]

Infra issue?

Huh really?

We allocate 150 GB for autorelease builds:

which we increased from 80 GB for Oxygen. I'm surprised if we suddenly jumped to over 150 GB of disk for building autorelease....

we are maxing out the 150 GB disk. Did something change recently that is causing significantly more logging to take place?

Regards,
Thanh