Need support to get the cisco jar for SNMP4SDN for topology service

Arindam

Hi Team ,

I’ve just started to code few things on a SDN north bound app , and need certain vendor specific .jar for the discovery of snmp-oid from network .

Can u sugest any link or provide me the requisite information on this ?

Thanks & Regards,

Arindam

DISCLAIMER:

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Check all attachments for viruses before opening them. All views or opinions presented in this e-mail are those of the author and may not reflect the opinion of Cyient or those of our affiliates.

Yi-Ling Hsieh

Hi Arindam,

In our experiences, standard snmp OIDs for LLDP are supported by all vendors/kinds of switches, no need to specify vendor-specific information.

For your reference:

l   if you need to know the position of the related code: in snmp4sdn source code, we query LLDP data from switch via snmp in SNMPHandler.java, and resolve the LLDP data to be edges in DiscoveryService.java.

l   we provides API to get node/nodeconnector/edge list maintained in snmp4sdn, in source code mdsal/model/src/main/yang/topology.yang . They also can be retrieved by OS shell command:

$ curl --user "admin":"admin" -H "Accept: application/json" -X POST http://<opendaylight_controller_ip>:8080/restconf/operations/topology:get-edge-list (or get-node-connector-list, get-node-list)

l   For bundles running in opendaylight controller, they can call the API aforementioned also, please consult opendaylight document about mdsal yang interface binding programming, or for your reference there’s an example in our code: “mdsal/caller/vlanmanager/src/main/java/org/opendaylight/vlanmanager/impl/VlanManagerImpl.java” calls APIs in “mdsal/model/src/main/yang/vlan.yang”

Best Regards,

Christine

--
本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.

Arindam

HI Team ,

I’m trying to find Netconf schema for a test module which is being mounted through NCmount – mount point .

topology-id":"topology-netconf",

            "node":[

               {

                  "node-id":"new-netconf-device",

                  "netconf-node-topology:host":"127.0.0.1",

                  "netconf-node-topology:connection-status":"connecting",

                  "netconf-node-topology:port":17830

               },

               {

                  "node-id":"controller-config",

                  "netconf-node-topology:available-capabilities":{

                     "available-capability":[

Now I’m facing issue to find schema structure for certain module name like - (urn:opendaylight:node:error:service?revision=2014-04-10)node-error",

I’m trying to extend the YANG through RPC call and need corresponding schema structure for a request-body .

Please help if you can ,

[...]

In snmp4sdn’s development experience we haven’t dealt with similar issues, sorry to be unable to help.

Christine