[release] Autorelease oxygen failed to build snmp4sdn from snmp4sdn

Jenkins <jenkins-dontreply@...>

Attention snmp4sdn-devs,

Autorelease oxygen failed to build snmp4sdn from snmp4sdn in build
388. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-oxygen/388

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-oxygen/388/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Ariel Adam <aadam@...>

Yi-Ling, appreciate if you could look into this failure.
This is the 2nd Oxygen failure this week.

Thanks.

Robert Varga <nite@...>

On 14/08/18 07:23, Ariel Adam wrote:
Yi-Ling, appreciate if you could look into this failure.
This is the 2nd Oxygen failure this week.
Infra issue:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.8.1:jar
(attach-javadocs) on project snmp4sdn: MavenReportException: Error while
creating archive: Unable to resolve artifact:groupId = 'org.jboss.apiviz'
[ERROR] artifactId = 'apiviz'
[ERROR] version = '1.3.2.GA': Unable to get dependency information for
junit:junit:jar:4.4: Failed to retrieve POM for junit:junit:jar:4.4:
Could not transfer artifact junit:junit:pom:4.4 from/to
opendaylight-release-mirror
(https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/public/): Network
is unreachable (connect failed)

Bye,
Robert

<mailto:jenkins-dontreply@...>> wrote:

Attention snmp4sdn-devs,

Autorelease oxygen failed to build snmp4sdn from snmp4sdn in build
388. Attached is a snippet of the error message related to the
failure that we were able to automatically parse as well as console
logs.

Console Logs:
https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/autorelease-release-oxygen/388

Jenkins Build:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-oxygen/388/

Please review and provide an ETA on when a fix will be available.

Thanks,
ODL releng/autorelease team

Yi-Ling Hsieh

Hi,

We are trying to fix it now, ETA before 8/16.

Regards,
Christine

--
本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.