From: release-bounces@... [mailto:release-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Luis Gomez
Sent: vendredi 12 avril 2019 05:15
To: transportpce-dev@...; jsonrpc-dev@...; snmp4sdn-dev@...; telemetry-dev@...
Cc: Release
Subject: [release] Common distribution ready for Neon SR1

FYI common distribution has been bumped for Neon SR1:

json-rpc seems ready while tpce has not yet bumped for SR1 so I had to temporarily remove the project. Any other SM project interested in joining Neon SR1, this is good time to get added to distribution.

Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>

Thanks Guillaume,

Remember you have to also bump your dependencies (controller, netconf, etc): X.Y.0-SNAPSHOT to X.Y.1-SNAPSHOT

This is why this patch fails:

BR/Luis

On Apr 12, 2019, at 6:16 AM, <guillaume.lambert@...> <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hello

I just fixed project version in tpce poms and bumped them to Neon SR1.
I think you can reintegrate tpce to the distribution. Otherwise, let me know if you need other adaptations.

BR
Guillaume

FYI common distribution has been bumped for Neon SR1:

json-rpc seems ready while tpce has not yet bumped for SR1 so I had to temporarily remove the project. Any other SM project interested in joining Neon SR1, this is good time to get added to distribution.

guillaume.lambert@...

You’re welcome Luis.

I will merge this change https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/81684/  once Jenkins-releng jobs end.
I was not sure of the binding-parent target version to use. And the neon documentations was not yet available those last days( while “latest” was bumped to Sodium).

But it seems that platforms versions neon doc is now back https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/integration-distribution/en/stable-neon/platform-versions.html?highlight=platform

FYI common distribution has been bumped for Neon SR1:

json-rpc seems ready while tpce has not yet bumped for SR1 so I had to temporarily remove the project. Any other SM project interested in joining Neon SR1, this is good time to get added to distribution.

Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>

Yes, I realized about the docs problem yesterday and started a thread to fix the docs branches.