From: release-bounces@... [mailto:release-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Luis Gomez
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 11:15 AM
To: transportpce-dev@...; jsonrpc-dev@...; snmp4sdn-dev@...; telemetry-dev@...
Cc: Release
Subject: [release] Common distribution ready for Neon SR1

FYI common distribution has been bumped for Neon SR1:

json-rpc seems ready while tpce has not yet bumped for SR1 so I had to temporarily remove the project. Any other SM project interested in joining Neon SR1, this is good time to get added to distribution.

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.

Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>

Thanks Christine,

You have to enable the project (I left a note in the patch) and bump your dependencies (controller, netconf, etc): X.Y.0-SNAPSHOT to X.Y.1-SNAPSHOT.

BR/Luis

On Apr 14, 2019, at 9:36 PM, <ylhsieh@...> <ylhsieh@...> wrote:

Thanks Luis.
SNMP4SDN is just pushed successfully: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/81600/  .
Please let me know if there’s anything we also need to do for Neon SR1 distribution.

Best Regards,
Christine