From: release-bounces@... [mailto:release-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Luis Gomez
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 7:02 AM
To: Release
Subject: [release] IMPORTANT ACTIONS BY NEXT TUESDAY

Hi everybody,

These ACTIONS are for Self-Managed projects that want to participate in the common Fluorine distribution:

Summary information: The Managed projects have released their artifacts today [0] and this means the time has come for Self-Managed projects wanting to be in the Fluorine distribution to release their artifacts according to the Managed Release Process [1].

This means SM projects should:

1) Bump their upstream version to Fluorine Managed release.

2) Release the project and publish the artifacts to nexus.

SM projects relaying on latest Managed projects SNAPSHOT can use the release job below for the 2 actions above:

https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/project-release.html

NOTE: The release job can be triggered from any project patch by just leaving a comment containing "build release".

3) Add their release artifacts to the common (full) distribution.

SM projects can follow standard process for this:

https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/integration-distribution/en/latest/add-project-distribution.html#self-managed-projects

NOTE: If you have done this step before, you have to still do it one more time as the common (full) distribution gets wiped out after the Managed projects release.

As per TSC meeting today [2] we expect SM projects interested in participating in the Fluorine common distribution to complete the above steps by next Tuesday EOD so we have enough time to release the distribution and approve the release (next TSC call on Thursday) before the Press Release goes out (next Friday).

Please respond to this mail in case of questions.

BR/Luis

[0] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2018-August/015996.html

[1] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/stable-fluorine/release-process/managed-release.html#release-the-project-artifacts

[2] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2018-August/015997.html

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.