SNMP4SDN Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration Status

an.ho@huawei.com

HI SNMP4SDN Team,

Our analysis indicates that your project has not yet completed the mandatory Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration Requirements [1] as part of the Nitrogen Simultaneous Release.

The TSC reserves the right to drop projects after RC0 [2], which may include projects that have not completed the Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration.  Your project has pending action items as outlined in the Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration Guide [1].  Please provide us with an ETA for when your project will complete the Nitrogen Karaf 4 Migration and let us know if there are any issues, concerns, or red flags.  We are tracking your project status on the Google Tracking Spreadsheet [3].

* add your project to integration distribution

* add your project to autorelease

Best Regards,

An Ho

[1] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release/Nitrogen/Karaf#Nitrogen_Project_Requirements

[2] https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Simultaneous_Release:Nitrogen_Release_Plan#Milestones

[3] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MYyGLFWN2RzUkJl8XMzXQ-3zWuOrUCQpIS6ORbmf4_U/edit#gid=188095956

Yi-Ling Hsieh

An,

Thanks for the notification.

Our ETA for completing the migration is on 8/4.

Best Regards,

Christine

--
本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。 This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.

Yi-Ling Hsieh

An,

SNMP4SDN had been added to integration distribution and autorelease, the patch url also had been recorded in [3].

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Christine

[...]

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

I'm not sure how SNMP4SDN can use a build from July 24 to indicate that it was successfully built in autorelease when it's autorelease and integration/distribution patch was no merged until July 28th. I've removed that detail from the spreadsheet. Sadly nitrogen hasn't passed since the 24th so we will need to wait before we can confirm.

Regards,
Thanh

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 2:23 AM, <ylhsieh@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Thanh. Please kindly let us know if there’s anything we need to do for it.

Regards,

Christine

[...]

Hi Christine,

Nothing for now since the autorelease-nitrogen failures are caused by other projects. We'll let you know if there's anything you need to do.

Regards,
Thanh