Thank you to all the projects that have completed the nitrogen release review!
Due to the lack of sufficient notice, the following projects were not able to make the scheduled nitrogen review sessions this week: aaa, cardinal, dlux, dluxapps, infrautils, mdsal, ttp, unimgr 
This is a request for the Project PTL (or a concerned Project Committer/community member) to complete the checklist items below:
1. Update release notes for nitrogen release and provide a gerrit patch
2. If you have not provided M5 milestone status, confirm there are no CLM violations of concern
3. Confirm that you have tested RC3 or later and find no blocking issues/concerns
4. If there are CSIT failures pertaining to your project , review and check them off indicating there are no blocking issues.
After completing the actions above, please send an email providing details to: release@...
Below is an example email you can use:
1. Release Notes: (gerrit patch link) http://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/xxxxxx
2. CLM Violations: [information provided in M5 status, violations are not applicable], [No violations]
3. Test Confirmation: tested RC3 or later, no blockers or concerns
4. CSIT failures: [none], [updated spreadsheet - no concerns]
We request that this action be completed by end of day Friday. Thank you!