[release] [PLEASE RESPOND by Monday, Oct 2 - snmp] Need to know your oxygen plan

Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...>

+Scott, Ryan, and Tom.

I remembered some emails [0][1] where we found out that SNMP had no original
committers around anymore and that maybe Scott, Ryan, Tom would have some
interest keeping it alive.

-- just trying to help.

JamO

[0] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-April/000353.html
[1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-July/000385.html

On 09/28/2017 02:31 PM, Kit Lou wrote:
Hi  TTP Project Team,

Thank you for your participation in the simultaneous release of nitrogen!

We have not received a response from you regarding your oxygen plan [1].

Please let us know whether you intend to continue to participate.

If you do not respond by Monday Oct 2, we will assume that you are not interested in continuing to participate.

Best Regards,
Kit Lou

[1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2017-September/012373.html

Scott Melton

Thanks JamO.

Yes, TSDR uses SNMP and we are (I am) interested in working SNMP in the Oxygen release.

My apologies for not taking this on sooner.  I am working on TSDR (for Oxygen) at the moment but I'll look at SNMP this weekend.

Scott

I remembered some emails [0][1] where we found out that SNMP had no original
committers around anymore and that maybe Scott, Ryan, Tom would have some
interest keeping it alive.

-- just trying to help.

JamO

[0] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-April/000353.html
[1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-July/000385.html
on

On 09/28/2017 02:31 PM, Kit Lou wrote:
> Hi  TTP Project Team,
>
> Thank you for your participation in the simultaneous release of nitrogen!
>
> We have not received a response from you regarding your oxygen plan [1].
>
> Please let us know whether you intend to continue to participate.
>
> If you do not respond by Monday Oct 2, we will assume that you are not interested in continuing to participate.
>
> Best Regards,
> Kit Lou
>
> [1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2017-September/012373.html

Kit Lou <klou.external@...>

Sorry about my copy-paste error - I have SNMP and TTP  mixed up in my email (we need to know the intentions of both projects)!

It looks like we need a new PTL and perhaps a new set of committers for the SNMP project:

Best Regards,
Kit Lou

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Scott <scott_rides_again@...> wrote:
Thanks JamO.

Yes, TSDR uses SNMP and we are (I am) interested in working SNMP in the Oxygen release.

My apologies for not taking this on sooner.  I am working on TSDR (for Oxygen) at the moment but I'll look at SNMP this weekend.

Scott

I remembered some emails [0][1] where we found out that SNMP had no original
committers around anymore and that maybe Scott, Ryan, Tom would have some
interest keeping it alive.

-- just trying to help.

JamO

[0] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-April/000353.html
[1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-July/000385.html
on

On 09/28/2017 02:31 PM, Kit Lou wrote:
> Hi  TTP Project Team,
>
> Thank you for your participation in the simultaneous release of nitrogen!
>
> We have not received a response from you regarding your oxygen plan [1].
>
> Please let us know whether you intend to continue to participate.
>
> If you do not respond by Monday Oct 2, we will assume that you are not interested in continuing to participate.
>
> Best Regards,
> Kit Lou
>
> [1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2017-September/012373.html

Frank Sandoval <francisrsandoval@...>

I believe Ryan G is now PTL for SNMP

Frank Sandoval
Principal - Pajarito Technologies LLC
mobile: 720 338-1988

On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:57 PM, Kit Lou <klou.external@...> wrote:

Sorry about my copy-paste error - I have SNMP and TTP  mixed up in my email (we need to know the intentions of both projects)!

It looks like we need a new PTL and perhaps a new set of committers for the SNMP project:

Best Regards,
Kit Lou

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Scott <scott_rides_again@...> wrote:
Thanks JamO.

Yes, TSDR uses SNMP and we are (I am) interested in working SNMP in the Oxygen release.

My apologies for not taking this on sooner.  I am working on TSDR (for Oxygen) at the moment but I'll look at SNMP this weekend.

Scott

I remembered some emails [0][1] where we found out that SNMP had no original
committers around anymore and that maybe Scott, Ryan, Tom would have some
interest keeping it alive.

-- just trying to help.

JamO

[0] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-April/000353.html
[1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-July/000385.html
on

On 09/28/2017 02:31 PM, Kit Lou wrote:
> Hi  TTP Project Team,
>
> Thank you for your participation in the simultaneous release of nitrogen!
>
> We have not received a response from you regarding your oxygen plan [1].
>
> Please let us know whether you intend to continue to participate.
>
> If you do not respond by Monday Oct 2, we will assume that you are not interested in continuing to participate.
>
> Best Regards,
> Kit Lou
>
> [1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2017-September/012373.html

Ryan Goulding <ryandgoulding@...>

I filed the M0 intention for SNMP [0], and the plan is to include it in the Oxygen release.  I have stepped up to become PTL [1] and was just waiting for Tom's reply.

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Frank Sandoval <francisrsandoval@...> wrote:
I believe Ryan G is now PTL for SNMP

Frank Sandoval
Principal - Pajarito Technologies LLC
mobile: 720 338-1988

On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:57 PM, Kit Lou <klou.external@...> wrote:

Sorry about my copy-paste error - I have SNMP and TTP  mixed up in my email (we need to know the intentions of both projects)!

It looks like we need a new PTL and perhaps a new set of committers for the SNMP project:

Best Regards,
Kit Lou

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Scott <scott_rides_again@...> wrote:
Thanks JamO.

Yes, TSDR uses SNMP and we are (I am) interested in working SNMP in the Oxygen release.

My apologies for not taking this on sooner.  I am working on TSDR (for Oxygen) at the moment but I'll look at SNMP this weekend.

Scott

I remembered some emails [0][1] where we found out that SNMP had no original
committers around anymore and that maybe Scott, Ryan, Tom would have some
interest keeping it alive.

-- just trying to help.

JamO

[0] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-April/000353.html
[1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-July/000385.html
on

On 09/28/2017 02:31 PM, Kit Lou wrote:
> Hi  TTP Project Team,
>
> Thank you for your participation in the simultaneous release of nitrogen!
>
> We have not received a response from you regarding your oxygen plan [1].
>
> Please let us know whether you intend to continue to participate.
>
> If you do not respond by Monday Oct 2, we will assume that you are not interested in continuing to participate.
>
> Best Regards,
> Kit Lou
>
> [1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2017-September/012373.html

Tom Pantelis <tompantelis@...>

Hmm - I didn't get the email chain [0] - I assume  b/c I'm not subscribed to the mailing list.  In any event I'm good with it.  We can be co-PTLs too :)

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 9:17 PM, Ryan Goulding <ryandgoulding@...> wrote:
I filed the M0 intention for SNMP [0], and the plan is to include it in the Oxygen release.  I have stepped up to become PTL [1] and was just waiting for Tom's reply.

Best Regards,

Ryan Goulding

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Frank Sandoval <francisrsandoval@...> wrote:
I believe Ryan G is now PTL for SNMP

Frank Sandoval
Principal - Pajarito Technologies LLC
mobile: 720 338-1988

On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:57 PM, Kit Lou <klou.external@...> wrote:

Sorry about my copy-paste error - I have SNMP and TTP  mixed up in my email (we need to know the intentions of both projects)!

It looks like we need a new PTL and perhaps a new set of committers for the SNMP project:

Best Regards,
Kit Lou

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Scott <scott_rides_again@...> wrote:
Thanks JamO.

Yes, TSDR uses SNMP and we are (I am) interested in working SNMP in the Oxygen release.

My apologies for not taking this on sooner.  I am working on TSDR (for Oxygen) at the moment but I'll look at SNMP this weekend.

Scott

I remembered some emails [0][1] where we found out that SNMP had no original
committers around anymore and that maybe Scott, Ryan, Tom would have some
interest keeping it alive.

-- just trying to help.

JamO

[0] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-April/000353.html
[1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-July/000385.html
on

On 09/28/2017 02:31 PM, Kit Lou wrote:
> Hi  TTP Project Team,
>
> Thank you for your participation in the simultaneous release of nitrogen!
>
> We have not received a response from you regarding your oxygen plan [1].
>
> Please let us know whether you intend to continue to participate.
>
> If you do not respond by Monday Oct 2, we will assume that you are not interested in continuing to participate.
>
> Best Regards,
> Kit Lou
>
> [1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2017-September/012373.html

Ryan Goulding <ryandgoulding@...>

Sounds good to me!

Regards,

Ryan Goulding

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 9:23 PM, Tom Pantelis <tompantelis@...> wrote:
Hmm - I didn't get the email chain [0] - I assume  b/c I'm not subscribed to the mailing list.  In any event I'm good with it.  We can be co-PTLs too :)

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 9:17 PM, Ryan Goulding <ryandgoulding@...> wrote:
I filed the M0 intention for SNMP [0], and the plan is to include it in the Oxygen release.  I have stepped up to become PTL [1] and was just waiting for Tom's reply.

Best Regards,

Ryan Goulding

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Frank Sandoval <francisrsandoval@...> wrote:
I believe Ryan G is now PTL for SNMP

Frank Sandoval
Principal - Pajarito Technologies LLC
mobile: 720 338-1988

On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:57 PM, Kit Lou <klou.external@...> wrote:

Sorry about my copy-paste error - I have SNMP and TTP  mixed up in my email (we need to know the intentions of both projects)!

It looks like we need a new PTL and perhaps a new set of committers for the SNMP project:

Best Regards,
Kit Lou

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Scott <scott_rides_again@...> wrote:
Thanks JamO.

Yes, TSDR uses SNMP and we are (I am) interested in working SNMP in the Oxygen release.

My apologies for not taking this on sooner.  I am working on TSDR (for Oxygen) at the moment but I'll look at SNMP this weekend.

Scott

I remembered some emails [0][1] where we found out that SNMP had no original
committers around anymore and that maybe Scott, Ryan, Tom would have some
interest keeping it alive.

-- just trying to help.

JamO

[0] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-April/000353.html
[1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/snmp-dev/2017-July/000385.html
on

On 09/28/2017 02:31 PM, Kit Lou wrote:
> Hi  TTP Project Team,
>
> Thank you for your participation in the simultaneous release of nitrogen!
>
> We have not received a response from you regarding your oxygen plan [1].
>
> Please let us know whether you intend to continue to participate.
>
> If you do not respond by Monday Oct 2, we will assume that you are not interested in continuing to participate.
>
> Best Regards,
> Kit Lou
>
> [1] https://lists.opendaylight.org/pipermail/release/2017-September/012373.html

Tom Pantelis <tompantelis@...>

Cool. So snmp project is good to go between me and Ryan at least (and whoever else is interested).