Table Type Patterns (TTP) M2 Status
Apologies for the late status.
1. Have you completed the project checklist ? Yes
2. Does your project have any special needs in CI Infrastructure (tools or configuration)? No
3. Is your project release plan finalized? Yes
o Do you have all APIs intended to be externally consumable listed? Yes
§ Does each API have a useful short name? Yes
§ Are the Java interface and/or YANG files listed for each API? Yes, where they exist.
§ Are they labeled as tentative, provisional, or stable as appropriate for each API? Yes
§ Do you call out the OSGi bundles and/or Karaf features providing the API for each API? None exist yet, APIs are either data store only or yet to have implementations.
4. All project dependencies (requests on other project's release plans) have been acknowledged and documented by upstream projects? Yes (no change from last release)
5. Were there any project-specific deliverables planned for this milestone? No
Integration and Test:
1. Will your project have top-level features not requiring system test? No
2. Will your project use the OpenDaylight CI infrastructure for testing top-level features requiring system test? Yes
21 Rue Camille Demoulins, 92130 Issy-Les-Moulineaux
|1 - 1 of 1|