[release] Blocked master branch for Nitrogen branch cutting

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

What's the right fix here? does gbp have to update the api? or should vbd revert?

I guess this means whatever fix is applied needs to be pulled into stable/nitrogen as well.

Regards,
Thanh

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <vrpolak@...> wrote:

> 2) groupbasedpolicy compilation error due to missing import of what looks like an auto-generated file

It seems Honeycomb/Vbd has merged

Oxygen API change (not fully backward compatible)

shortly before branch cutting happened:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/61618

Vratko.