ietf-inet-types error

Walid

Hi everybody,

I am trying to follow the videos about "Writing Your First OpenDaylight Application", presented in ODL summit, Seattle 2016.
I run into error as attached in this email.
In summary,

1- The app could not be build successfully due to missing artifcat ieft-inet-types-2013-07-15 version: 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT. However, I could not find such version in the nexus directory: https://nexus.opendaylight.org/#nexus-search;gav~org.opendaylight.mdsal.model~ietf-inet-types-2013-07-15~~~. And the installed one in the systen is artifcat ieft-inet-types-2013-07-15 version: 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT

2- Simple Yang model is created, and the listener for datatree change, but when I post a access list data using RESTCONF, I could not see the log messages in the log karaf, what I am seeing something like "Could not generate doc...".

I got so confused what is going on, I hope anyone can help on this matter.

---
Thank You

Walid

David M. Karr

I can’t give you a lot of help on this, but I will point out a couple of things about point 1.

First, some of your references are to “ietf”, and some to “ieft”.  This is likely just a typo in your note, but I can’t be sure.

Second, the plugin that was released should have produced skeleton POMs referencing “-Boron” versions, not “-SNAPSHOT”.  There is a “1.1.0-Boron” version of that artifact in the odl repo. I don’t know why you would be referencing a “-SNAPSHOT” version.