YANGIDE Boron Artifacts

an.ho@huawei.com

Hi David Karr and the YANGIDE Team,

We would like to request confirmation of the location of the YANGIDE artifacts for Boron Simultaneous Release. We need you to approve the following patches to help us generate the YANGIDE artifacts for release:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/45356/
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/45355/

Best Regards,
An Ho

David Karr

Done. Can't believe I did that (depending on the SNAPSHOT version).

On 09/07/2016 05:19 PM, An Ho wrote:
Hi David Karr and the YANGIDE Team,

We would like to request confirmation of the location of the YANGIDE artifacts for Boron Simultaneous Release. We need you to approve the following patches to help us generate the YANGIDE artifacts for release:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/45356/
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/45355/

Best Regards,
An Ho

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

Thanks David for quickly merging the patches. I was able to produce a yangide staging build for 1.1.1 with the update. Can you test the build here just to make sure it everything works as expected?

https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/yangide-1003/org/opendaylight/yangide/

Once you confirm it works and Boron is released we will run the job to publish the p2repo so that it is generally available.

Thanks,
Thanh

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 8:57 PM, David M. Karr <davidmichaelkarr@...> wrote:
Done. Can't believe I did that (depending on the SNAPSHOT version).

On 09/07/2016 05:19 PM, An Ho wrote:
Hi David Karr and the YANGIDE Team,

We would like to request confirmation of the location of the YANGIDE artifacts for Boron Simultaneous Release.  We need you to approve the following patches to help us generate the YANGIDE artifacts for release:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/45356/
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/45355/

Best Regards,
An Ho

David M. Karr

Hmm, that’s not working.  I tested it on Windows and Linux.  I’ll do more analysis in the morning, but anyone with other ideas please jump in.  It simply says “No software site found at …”.

[...]

Oh, I guess we need to clarify exactly what is expected at this URL.  I assumed it was an update site, but now I realize you didn’t actually say that. In any case, I don’t know how to test what’s at this URL.

[...]

David,

It's a URL containing the YangIDE release artifacts. In the past you just downloaded the update-site zip and installed it manually in Eclipse. The direct link to the zip is here:

If we can confirm you're able to install using the zip then when we finally deploy it as a p2repo at release time we should be ready to go.

Hope this helps,
Thanh

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 1:13 AM, KARR, DAVID <dk068x@...> wrote:

[...]

Sorry.  Brain cramp there.  I’ll test this later this morning.

[...]

Tested on Windows and Linux.  Works fine.