[yangtools-dev] Jave_Generted_Code location

Peter Kajsa -X (pkajsa - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco) <pkajsa@...>

+ mdsal-dev

Please, could you provide us more info about your settings and used versions.

Thanks.
Peter Kajsa
Engineer - Software
pkajsa@...
Tel:
Cisco Systems, Inc.

Slovakia
cisco.com

Think before you print.
Please click here for Company Registration Information.