[OpenDaylight Discuss] Support unified open daylight community

Guru Parulkar parulkar at stanford.edu
Tue May 14 04:31:56 UTC 2013

I am coming late to this discussion but I completely agree with Glenn and the sentiment he expressed. It is important to do this right than rush into something that will not be right: architecture-wise and will not have larger community buy-in.

I think the idea of starting a new project with a more inclusive competent group of committers with the goal of creating a unified code base is the right approach.

Guru Parulkar