[OpenDaylight Discuss] OpenDaylight Keysigning at Neon DDF

Thanh Ha thanh.ha at linuxfoundation.org
Sun Sep 9 15:52:06 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

If you are not interested in participating in a keysigning party, then
please disregard this message.

To participate you MUST be present -- in person -- at the Neon DDF in
Amsterdam on September 23 - 24, 2018.

There was request that we host a keysigning party in Europe at the Neon DDF
so I have proposed a DDF topic on it [0], depending how many folks sign up
we could have a formal session, or if there's a small group of folks then
we could do it as an informal hallway game of tag.

Either way I will be providing a list of key signatures that folks could
use to check off when they verify the signature and validate IDs of each
other. I plan to print off copies of the keysigning form for everyone on
the Saturday before the DDF (assuming the printer works).

In the meantime, what I need now is for folks to submit their GPG key
fingerprints to me BEFORE the event.

If you do not already have a GPG key, please generate a key with a minimum
length of 2048, preferably 4096. If you already have one ensure yours meets
the requirements. We've required this in the past so I am sticking to the
same requirements.

Step 1: Push your key to a key server.
(Use "man gpg" for instructions on how to push your key to the key server)

Step 2: Send in your fingerprint
To generate the fingerprint, run "gpg --fingerprint your at email.address".
Send the output of the command to thanh.ha+keysign at linuxfoundation.org and
I will include it in the list.

I will be providing more specific details on how to do verification as we
get closer to the date.

Regards,
Thanh

[0]