[dlux-dev] OpenDaylight Lithium-SR4 release status

Thanh Ha thanh.ha at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Mar 4 04:50:40 UTC 2016

I managed to figure this out. It appears angular-ui-date released a 1.0.0
release which seems to have broken us. DLUX was pulling in "latest" so
caused the build error. I ended up having to pin the version number to the
last known angular-ui-date version that worked for DLUX.

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/35745/

I will port this patch to all DLUX dev branches.

Regards,
Thanh