[integration-dev] Port Conflicts

Daniel Farrell dfarrell at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 20:14:44 UTC 2015

> > 1-> I believe Docker file is maintained with Port wiki info, not the other
> > way around, in any case no way to see clearly if 2 projects conflict

Yeah, now that we have wiki/Ports I suggest not counting on
the Dockerfile. We actually build our containers using Packer
at this point, so the Dockerfile may go away (or at least isn't
getting much attention).

In general, big +1 to formalizing projects adding their port info
to wiki/Ports as part of the release process.

Keep in mind that the info I seeded wiki/Ports with *may not
be correct*. It's definitely historic, originally from early
Helium or late Hydrogen and copied around since. We should vet
what's there in addition to adding anything that's missing.

Thanks,

Daniel Farrell
Software Engineer, Red Hat SDN Team
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/user:dfarrell07